1. Keep the production area clean, tidy and free of oil.
2. This can save you a lot of lubricants.
3. Reduce the workload of maintenance workers and improve the technical conditions.
4. Because of the low friction coefficient, molybdenum isothiodide has a small friction resistance, which allows for electricity savings. 12% of electricity is saved based on the brother unit measurement. 5. It can improve attendance rates, reduce loss of equipment components, and extend the service lifetime of friction equipment.
6. The application of molybdenum diulfide lubrication resolves the technical problem and improves accuracy and efficiency.
7. Molybdenum diulfide is a filling and filling agent that can restore geometric dimensions to certain parts. This extends the life of the part.
8. Molybdenum diulfide has properties such as being waterproof, resistant to alkalis and acids, and moisture proof.
9. Molded components using molybdenum-disulfide plastics or powder melting can save nonferrous metals.
10. After using molybdenum diulfide in some equipment, it is possible to omit the complex oil supply systems, which simplifies equipment structure and improves area utilization.
Application of molybdenum sulfide
It is also capable of superconducting. It has unique electronic properties that are not found in graphene. Its applications are wide-ranging and include electronic communications (e.g., transistors, sensors), biomedicine, flexible manufacturing (such as flexible screens), energy, and many others. ).
Due to their unique two-dimensional layered structure with atomic thickness and photoelectric characteristics, two-dimensional materials have gained much attention. Most representative are the transition metal chalcogenides including Molybdenum Disulfide(MoS2) tungsten Disulfide(WS2) molybdenum deelenide(MoSe2) tungsten discelenided (WSe2) because they possess visible light bandgap qualities that the first discovered material graphene did not possess.
It is very easy to break the van der Waals force that exists between the layers of two-dimensional materials. Two-dimensional materials are used in research to create lighter optoelectronics devices. They have thinner layers, which can break van der Waals between layers. Molybdenum Disulfide, with its multiple layers, is a two-dimensional material that has been studied extensively in the family of TMDCs. Its 2H phase also makes it one of most stable forms.
Compared with the traditional intercalator-assisted electrochemical method, the intercalator-assisted plasma liquid phase technology has fewer product defects and does not introduce additional groups. It can be peeled in a controlled fashion, and high quality two-dimensional material can also be made. Encourage the application of flexible materials in optoelectronics as well as other fields and continue to improve optical-electronic device development.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a global leader in chemical materials and nanomaterials with more than 12 year’s experience as a supplier of high-quality chemicals. Our Molybdenum Disulfide MoS2 Powder is of high purity with fine particles and low impurities. Contact us if you need to.