Nanomaterials Refers to materials that are in the nanoscale (1nm100nm), in at most one dimension, in three-dimensional space. They can also be composed of these basic units. The particle diameter of 10 nanometers contains 4000 molecules and the surface-atoms are 40%. For example, a particle with a diameter of 1 nanometer contains 30 molecules and surface-atoms are 99%.
Introduction of Nano Cobalt Powder
Nano cobalt is a powder that can be gray, black or spherical. Cobalt Nanoparticles can be used for a variety applications, such as sensors, imaging and more. Cobalt is classified as a hazardous substance and can cause skin allergies. They’ve also been tested and inhalation may cause asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties.
Cobalt nanoparticles, also known as spherical metal particles, are produced by laser evaporation. Cobalt does not have a high abundance, but it is widely distributed in soil, rocks, mineral water and oceans, coal, stars, meteorites, sunlight, and the atmosphere of the sun.
Applications of nanocobalt particles
1. Medical sensors
2. Magnetic resonance imaging for biomedical applications
3. Agents of targeted drug delivery for cancer treatment
4. Coatings for textiles, high-performance magnetic record materials, and nanofibers or nanowires
5. As a magnet fluid: nanoparticles containing iron, cobalt or nickel alloys.
6. Materials that absorb microwaves
7. Cobalt dioxide particles are also used in military applications. They can be used as high-performance, invisible materials which absorb ultra-high-frequency (EHF) millimeter-waves (MMW), visible and infrared lights.
How to store Nano Cobalt Particles
Powder will agglomerate if it is stored in an environment that is humid. It should therefore be vacuum packed and kept in a place where the air is dry. Customers can customize the packaging to meet their needs.
Price of nano cobalt particle
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a trusted global chemical supplier & manufacturer has over 12 years’ experience in providing super-high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials. Currently, we have developed a successful series of powdered materials. Our OEM service is also available. If you’re looking for Nano cobalt powder Please contact us. Please click on Needed products Send us a message.