Mn2O3 Powder’s characteristics
Manganese Trioxide is a black cubic crystalline, insoluble and insoluble in water, Acetic Acid, and Ammonium Chloride Solution. It is also soluble with other inorganic acid. When heated to 1080, it becomes Mn3O4 or O2. It can be dissolved in cold water chloric acid to a brown solution or in hot dilute sulfuric and concentrated sulfuric acids to a red solution. When heated, it will decompose into MnO2 & manganese nitrate. It comes in two forms: a–Mn2O3 (g-Mn2O3) and g–Mn2O3.
|Manganese Oxide Mn2O3 Powder Properties|
Manganese oxide, Manganese(3+) oxide, Manganese sesquioxide,
Dimanganese trioxide, Keto-(ketomanganiooxy)manganese,
Manganese(3+) oxide, Manganese trioxide,
|Melting Point||940 degC (1724 degF)|
|Solubility of in water||N/A|
1. A-Mn2O3a can be prepared by further oxidation/reduction of manganese oxides or by heating divalent Manganese salts in air at 600-800degC. To heat manganese nuitrate hexahydrate, or pure b–MnO2, to a constant temperature at 650°C in air is the best way. Manganese nitrate-hexahydrate is used as the raw material. It must be heated to 190°C to create a solid substance. Pulverized material can then be heated to 650°C.
2. Preparation of G-Mn2O3 In 350mL the solution, in which 2.2g Manganese Sulfate Tetrahydrate was dissolved was stirred vigorously. Next, 34mL dropwise of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution was added, followed by 50mLs of 0.2mol*dm-3 Ammonia Water to create g–MnO(OH). To make the suspension that emits oxygen darken or black, heat for 4 minutes. Then filter and separate the solid. For gMn2O3 this gMnO(OH) was meticulously dehydrated at 250°C for 3 days at reduced pressure. You can also prepare g–MnO2 by heating it at 500 degrees Celsius for 78h at reduced pressure.
Use of Mn2O3 Pulver
1. Mn2O3 can be used for a variety of purposes and is suitable for use in the dyeing and printing of fabrics.
2. It is capable of efficiently catalyzing the oxidation organic pollutants and nitrogen oxides as well as organic coupling reactions.
3. It can be used as a precursor to soft magnetic material.
4. Used as a raw ingredient in the production of lithium ion battery electrode materials.
5. It is the primary and intermediate product of the manganese compound.
The main supplier for Mn2O3 powder
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional Oxide powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry