1. Aluminum nitride is a powder with high purity and low particle sizes. It also has high activity. It is used as the main raw material in high thermal conductivity aluminum Nitride ceramic substrates.
2. High thermal conductivity, low expansion coefficient and high strength make aluminum nitride ceramic substrate a great choice. It is a good substrate and packaging material for large-scale, integrated circuits.
3. Aluminum nitride’s hardness is much higher than that of traditional aluminum. It is a brand new ceramic material that wears well, but it cannot be used on parts with severe wear.
4. It can be used to produce GaAs crystals, GaAs evaporation plate, magnetic fluid power generator devices, high-temperature turbine-corrosive parts, and AlN ceramics’ heat resistance, thermal shock resistance, and melt erosion resistance. The optical properties of the AlN ceramics can be used as an Infrared windows. Aluminum nitride can be used as a film for high-frequency, integrated circuit substrates and piezoelectric components.
5. Aluminum nitride, a type of aluminum, is resistant to heat, molten metallic corrosion, and stable to acids. It can also be easily corroded with alkaline solutions. The new surface will form an oxide film when it is exposed to moist atmosphere. It can be used as an oven and mold material to melt copper, silver and lead. AIN ceramics can be used to replace toxic Beryllium Oxide ceramics in the electronics sector. They have excellent metallization properties.
The supplier Aluminum Nitride Powder
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional nitride powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry