The main characteristics of Titanium Nitride
There are two types of titanium dioxide (Ti2N2), and one type of titanium tetranitride. Titanium dinitride, a yellow solid, is also known as titanium nitride. In boiling water, dissolve. Hot sodium hydroxide solution will release ammonia. The properties of titanium Tetranitride are very similar to that of titanium dioxide.
It is possible to make it directly by reacting titanium with nitrogen at 1200 degrees Celsius. It can be made by using a vapor-deposition process of titanium tetrachloride (nitrogen) and hydrogen mixed gases. Titanium dinitride results from heating titanium metal in nitrogen, ammonia, at 900 to 1000°C. Titanium tetranitride results from heating titanium tetrachloride with ammonia at 1000 degrees Celsius.
|Titanium Nickel Nitride Properties|
|Other Titles||Tinite, TiNite, TiN powder, nitridotitanium|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
1. For metal edges, titanium nitride is widely used to protect against corrosion of tools like drills and milling cutters. It can also be used to prolong the life of these machines by up to three times.
2. Because of its metallic luster it is used often as an ornament for clothes and automobiles. Nickel (Ni), chromium [Cr] are often used as an exterior coating for package pipes, door and window hardware.
3. It is used in aerospace, military, and to protect the surfaces of bikes and motorcycles as well as the shock-absorbing shafts on remote-controlled toys cars.
4. It is FDA compliant and non-toxic. The material is used in medical devices to maintain the sharp edges of scalpel blades.
5. As a conductive barrier between metal contacts and active devices, titanium nitride film can be used in microelectronics. It is possible to make a good conductive connection by diffusing the film onto metal silicon.
6. This “barrier” metal also has the mechanical and chemical properties of ceramics. It is heavily used in 45nm chip designs to increase transistor performance. By combining titanium Nitride with a gate Dielectric Layer (eg, HfSiO), a battery field that uses titanium nitride can achieve a higher dielectric constant, lower leakage and higher drive currents, as well as achieving the same or higher threshold voltage. 7. The high biological stability extends the application field of this alloy to bioelectronic electrodes, such as subretinal prosthesis projects and microelectromechanical systems (biological microelectromechanical systems) in biomedicine, making smart implants or in vivo biosensors Able to withstand severe body fluid corrosion.
The main supplier of Titanium Nitride
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional nitride powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry