Industrial alumina is made from bauxite, Al2O3*3H2O and diaspore. Chemical methods are used to prepare Al2O3 with high purity requirements. There are many Al2O3 isomorphous crystals. There are more than 10 types. The main three crystal forms are a-Al2O3,-b-Al2O3, or g-Al2O3. They all have different structures and different properties. At temperatures over 1300degC, it can be almost entirely converted into a Al2O3.
The high-temperature melt spraying process produces spherical Alumina with high sphericity. This alumina has excellent performance as a filler for rubber, plastics, ceramic raw materials.
The key features of Spherical Powder of Al2O3
1. High filling density. This product is capable of filling rubber and plastics with high-density materials.
2. High thermal conductivity. High filling density permits the production of compounds that have a higher thermal conductivity and a higher heat dissipation than crystalline silicona.
3. Low abrasivity:
Its Spherical shape makes it less likely to wear forming machines, dies, and kneading equipment.
|Aluminum Oxide Properties
|Alumina, aluminum (III), oxide, aluminum trioxide, and Al2O3 powder
|Solubility of H2O
1. Spherical Micropowder can be used as a ceramic material. It has excellent pressing properties and sintering capabilities, which are extremely helpful for the production high-quality ceramic products.
2. It can be used as a grinding or polishing material.
3. This is used in the petrochemical and petroleum industries. There are increasing requirements for the pore size distributions and the pore structure of the carrier alumina. You can adjust the particle size configuration to control formed catalyst carrier particles. Distribution and pore size.
4. The thermally-conductive composite spherical aluminum powder has a limited thickening range and excellent filling performance. It can be used to make new composite materials with high thermal conductivity, such as thermally-conductive gaskets and thermally-conductive silicone grease, thermally-conductive potting (Glue), and thermallyconductive plastics. You can also use it to create artificial teeth or bones.
The main supplier of Spherical Powder of Al2O3
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional oxide powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry