Nanodiamond It has both diamond-like characteristics and the potential to be used as a nanomaterial. The characteristics include high hardness, chemical stability and wear resistance. However, it also features small size effects, macro-quantum tunneling effect and the other attributes of a nanomaterial. The material’s electrical, magnetic, thermal and optical properties make it different than ordinary particles. This makes it a popular choice for mechanical processing, optics and biology.
Nanodiamond Powder’s Physicochemical Characteristics
Nanodiamond’s excellent optical and mechanical characteristics, large surface area, and flexible surface structure make it a great choice. Nanodiamonds are safe for use in biomedical research.
Nanodiamond also features unique round particles that have the same hardness as diamond and the resistance to wear. It can perform well in super-lubrication. This makes it useful in plating, polishing, lubrication and many other technical fields.
|Nanodiamond Powder Properties
Nanodiamond powder and diamond nanopowder are two examples of nanodiamond materials.
Synthetic diamond nanoparticles, Detonation Nanodiamonds
|From gray powder to black powder
|Solubility in water
|Get the exact Mass
Nanodiamond Powder – Applications
Nanodiamond offers unique properties that are more than those of traditional carbon materials. It has better surface modification performance, high field emission, biocompatibility and greater physical and chemical characteristics. This material has found widespread use in biomedicine, electrochemical detection and catalysis in recent years.
It’s used, in particular:
1. Prepare diamond film
2. Composite plating research
3. Lubricating oil, solid and lubricating lubricants;
4. to sintered body
5. Infrared and microwave absorption material
6. For magnetic recording system
7. Stealth Materials
8. Rubber and polymer are added to enhance its performance.
8. To boost the explosive’s power
11. Nanodiamond can be used in biological applications. It is very biocompatible and is easily incorporated into cells. Nanodiamonds may be used to create tissue scaffolds or as vehicles for gene therapy and other antiviral/antibacterial therapies.
12. For electrochemical detection: Nanodiamond’s excellent electrochemical characteristics include a wide potential window and low background current. It is also resistant to acid corrosion, alkali corrosion, high stability, and other properties. Numerous researches have been conducted on Nanodiamond’s electrochemical properties in recent years. Nanodiamonds can often be made into electrodes that detect the concentration of substances. It is useful in monitoring the environment, diagnosing biological diseases, and food.
Nanodiamond Powder Main Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. (), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of global chemicals. We have more than 12 years experience providing high-quality chemical products, such as silicon powder, nitride, graphite, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride and 3D printing powder.
High-quality products are what you want Nanodiamond powder Please feel free and contact us to send an enquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)