Magnesium Nitride Pulver’s properties
Mg3N2 is its chemical formula. Molecular weight 100.95. The loose powder can be found in a range of colors, from yellow-orange to green-yellow. Relative Density 2.71225 Solventible in acid, insoluble with ethanol 800 and is easily broken down in water. Sublimation at 700°C under vacuum. It is split into MgOH2 and N in the air. Preparation method for Mg(NH2)2: It can be prepared by heating MgEt2 to red heat and reacting magnesium with the nitrogen at high temperature. This is used to determine the moisture content of alcohol-containing fuels. Magnesium-nitride, an inorganic compound, has many uses. It can also be used to make nitrides with other elements, such as those with high hardness and high thermal conductivity, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and high temperatures resistance.
|Magnesium Nitride Properties
|Trimagnesium diitride, Mg3N2 pulver
|Powders in yellow and brown
|Solubility of H2O
1. It is used in the preparation of nitrides of elements with high hardness. Magnesium nitride was the catalyst that was used in the successful syntheses of cubic boron trioxide.
2. Additives to high-strength steel melting. Magnesium trioxide (Mg3N2) replaces the desulfurized magnesia in the smelting process of construction steel. It is useful for increasing the steel’s strength, density, and tensile forces. The use of magnesium trioxide (Mg3N2) to desulfurize can also reduce the amount of other additives, which helps reduce the production costs of construction steel.
3. Preparation and use of special ceramic materials
4. Foaming agent to make special alloys
5. This is used in the production of special glasses.
6. Cross-linking catalytic polymer catalysts
7. Recycling nuclear waste
The supplier Magnesium Nitride Pulver
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional nitride powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry