Aluminum Nitride Performance Index
(1) The thermal conductivity is high (about 320W/m*K), which is close to SiC. It is more than 5x higher than Al2O3
(2) Matching the thermal expansion coefficient (4.5×10-6), Si (3.54×10-6), and GaAs (6×10-6).
(3) various electrical properties (dielectric constant, dielectric loss, body resistivity, dielectric strength) excellent;
(4) The mechanical properties of BeO and Al2O3 ceramics are superior to their flexural strength. They can also be atmospheric sintered.
(5) Excellent optical transmission properties;
Application to nano aluminum nitride within thermal conductive materials
1, Thermal conductive Silica Gel and Thermal conductive Ethyl Resin
Nano AlN composite silica Gel with high thermal conductivity is extremely efficient. It has excellent thermal conductivity, good insulation, low consistency, and good construction performance. These products can replace or exceed imported products, and are used extensively in electronic devices heat transfer medium, improving work efficiency. For example, CPU and radiator filling gaps, high power transistors, silicon-controlled components, diodes, as well as substrates in contact with the thin-seam heat transfer medium. Nano thermal paste is used to close the gap between IC/audion and heatsink, increase their contact area, and achieve better heat dissipation.
2, thermal conductive plastics application:
Powders of nano aluminum nitride can significantly improve the thermal conductivity. By adding the experimental product to plastic in a 5-10% ratio, the plastic’s thermal conductivity can be increased from 0.33 to 5. Thermal conductivity rose by 16 times. The thermal conductivity additive on the market today has more advantages than this one. It can be used to improve the mechanical properties and the thermal conductivity effect, as well as reduce the amount of thermal conductivity filler. Current nano aluminum Nitride powders have been purchased by relevant manufacturers on a large scale. Then, new nano thermally conductive plastics will go on the market.
3. Other areas of application:
Nano aluminum is used for smelting nonferrous metal and semiconductor galium arsenide.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for nitride products. We have over 12 years of experience in chemical products development and research. We accept payments via Paypal, T/T or Credit Card. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
Send an inquiry if you’re looking for aluminum nitride powder of high quality.