The fine processing of silicon powder involves crushing, purifying and grinding quartz (also known as silica dioxide). It is characterized by its high purity, white colour, and reasonable distribution of particle sizes. It has unique characteristics and is widely used.
(1) Good insulation is achieved by silicon powder: Due to the high purity and low impurity levels of the powder, its stable performance and good electrical insulation, the cured products have good insulation performance.
(2) Silicone powder can reduce exothermic peak temperatures of epoxy resin cure reactions, decrease linear expansion coefficients and shrinkage rates of the cured material, eliminating internal stress and preventing cracking.
Silicon powder does not react easily with other substances. Silicon powder also doesn’t chemically react to most acids or alkalis. The particles are uniformly distributed on the surface and exhibit strong corrosion resistance.
(4) The particle size of the silicon is of a reasonable size, which reduces and eliminates precipitation, delamination, and wear. Improve flame retardant properties.
(5) Silicone treated with a silane coupling agent is wettable to resins of various types, has good adsorption properties, is easy-to-mix, and doesn’t agglomerate.
(6) Silicon powder The organic resin is filled with this filler, which improves performance while reducing the cost.
Preparation silicon powder
The preparation of silicon using blocks as the raw material is possible in many ways. There are four methods that produce better results and have a wider application: the Raymond method (also called the roller mill), the disc grinding method and the punching-and-spinning method. The Raymond method is used, as well as the roller mill, disc (also called vertical mill), punching and spinning methods. According to the milling principle, the first 3 are extrusion crushers, while the last are impact crushers. The structure of each mill is very different. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. has over 12 years experience as a supplier and manufacturer of high-quality chemical materials. The The use of silicon powder Please note that the products produced by our company are of high purity and have low impurity. Please. Contact us if necessary.