What role does nano-silver play?
Silver nanoparticles can be made from silver nanoparticles. These particles can be used in industrial applications, water treatment, as well as consumer products such clothing, cosmetics and child care products. Silver nanoparticles are a silver element with a nanometer size. Nano silver is a form of powder-silver element. The particle size is typically between 25-50nm. The size of silver nanoparticles directly affects their properties. It was discovered that smaller particles have stronger bactericidal performances.
Nano-silver can kill bacteria
Silver is an antiseptic which has been proven to kill bacteria and fungi as well as viruses. Positively charged silver (Ag+)22,22 is responsible for the antibacterial effect. Silver ions have many modes of action to target microorganisms.
Silver nanoparticles are invisible to the naked eye. Nano silver antibacterial solution is made by introducing a small amount of nano-silver into deionized drinking water. Its particles are 500 to 1000 times smaller that cells and can be absorbed quickly and efficiently, trapping all bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is different than ordinary antibiotics. While antibiotics can kill some bacteria, they cannot kill viruses. Nano silver can kill over 650 bacteria and viruses. It should be considered the body’s second immune defense system.
Silver found in the environment can be considered quite safe because it is a compound. Although the health and environmental effects of silver nanoparticles is not well understood, colloidal silver can be considered dangerous to consume.
Nano silver is an antibacterial that can kill more than 600 types of bacteria. It causes no skin irritation and has no toxic effect on cells. This opens up new opportunities for the widespread use of nano-silver as an antibacterial agent. It is the most advanced generation of natural antibiotic agents.
Is nano-silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause minor irritation to the eyes and skin. It is also mildly allergenic to the skin. Silver nanoparticles inhaled can cause damage to the lungs, liver, and spleen. Studies have shown that silver particles can be genotoxic for mammalian cells.
Application of silver nanoparticles
1. One antibiotic can kill approximately six pathogens. Nano silver can kill hundreds.
2. Nano silver can kill up to 650 bacteria in just minutes. Because of their unique bactericidal mechanisms, silver nanoparticles are able to kill pathogenic bacteria in a matter of minutes.
3. Silver nanoparticles are super-permeability and can penetrate 2mm under skin for sterilization.
4. Promote wound healing and repair of damaged cells, decrease scar formation, muscle growth, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
5. Silver nanoparticles can be produced using patented technology. They are protected by a protective layer that allows for gradual release in the human body.
6. Nano silver is a non antibacterial fungicide. This means that nano silver can kill any pathogenic microorganisms. Nanoparticles made of 10nm sterling silver can kill bacteria fast and easily, so they cannot reproduce. The next generation of drug resistant bacteria can prevent the recurrence that is caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver powder Supplier
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our company is currently working on a number of new materials. Our Nano silver powder is high in purity, small particle size, and low in impurity. To find out the current price of Nano-silver, please send us an email.
Check out the video