PVC and SiO2 separator properties1. The PVC/SiO2 separator is characterized by high porosity, small pores and high liquid absorption rates. These characteristics allow the separator to retain electrolyte easily, and can also enhance retention of active materials.
2. The wet elastic is strong and can provide a stable electrolyte to the plate, keeping the ion conductivity unblocked.
3. The “acid-strategization” phenomenon can be effectively prevented by a battery with strong liquid transfer abilities.
4. Based on the glass fiber. By adding organic fibers, the PVC/SiO2 separation is enhanced in terms of tensile strength and other performance indicators.
Application of the PVC-SiO2 separation in batteries:1. The positive and the negative plates are placed close to each other, but should not be in direct contact. A separator between the plates is used. The PVC-SiO2 should be porous to allow electrolyte into the separator, and have good acid resistance and alkali tolerance. Wood, microporous Rubber, Microporous Plastic, and Resin-impregnated Paper are all good materials for separation.
2. The separator is responsible for carrying the sulfuric electrolyte within the battery and sharing all of it with the electrode plate in a lean state. For this to work, the separator needs to be large enough to absorb the sulfuric acids. Also, the battery must have enough space to accommodate the separator.
3. The PVC-SiO2 separation should provide sufficient oxygen channels to allow the oxygen that precipitates from the positive plate to pass through it to the negative, where it can be converted into oxygen. cycle. The separator must have a reasonably microporous surface, and the acid saturation of the separator must be determined at the time the battery is being designed.
4. In a valve-regulated lead acid battery, the separator prevents the active material from the electrode plate falling off, and also the electrode plate deforming. This prolongs the battery’s service life. It is necessary that the separator shrinks after being injected with sulfuric acid.
5. Internal resistance includes the resistance of battery separators and resistance formed when the plate contacts the separator. It is necessary that the separator has a low resistance and also be put under greater pressure when designing the battery. So, the PVC/SiO2 separation is in contact with the poleplate, and resistance is reduced at this point.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional PVC-SiO2 Separator With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal, West Union or T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for a high quality PVC/SiO2 separator. Contact us Send an inquiry.