What is High Purity Graphite Pulp?
High Purity Graphite Pulver
It uses advanced production equipment and testing instruments to create high-purity, low-carbon Nanoscale graphite powder. This is used in lubrication and lubricating, wire draw, conductive, ink and other industries.
High Purity Graphite Pulp has many uses. Add the required amount of
High Purity Graphite Pulver
When the oil is heated, graphite can form a graphite-lubricating coating. This reduces the friction coefficient. It is a good choice for machinery industries as it protects equipment and helps to reduce maintenance costs. It can be used to reduce the cost of fuel oil in the automotive industry. It can also be used to completely burn fuel oil and reach the goal for environmental protection.
Specifications and characteristics for High Purity Graphite Pulp
High Purity Graphite Powder has been prepared using a special process. It is extremely pure, small and uniform in particle size, and it exhibits high surface activity. It can be used to make coatings and resins. High Purity Graphite Pulver can be surface-treated to eliminate the problem with dispersion.
Specifications: F, TF, FS
Particle size: 1mm-38mm (325 mesh-12500 mesh), carbon content: 90%-99.9%, moisture: 0.5%
It performs like a high-quality, natural ultrafine graphite. The graphite powder is self-lubricating and plastic while also having excellent thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, adhesion, and electrical conductivity.
High Purity Graphite Pulver Application
Nano-graphite can be used for a variety of purposes, such as electronic information pictures tubes and black conductive coats in the display manufacturing sector. Useful in high lubrication; high conductivity; chemical industry; steel lubrication; aerospace and other fields.
High Purity Graphite is used in lubricants and anticorrosion coatings.
Other uses of High Purity Graphite Powder
(1) Graphite powder is a mold release lubricant that can be used to produce catalysts for the chemical fertilizer industry.
(2) Graphite is a powder that has high-temperature resistance, high lubricity, and can be used in a base material for high temperature resistant lubricants or corrosion-resistant lubricants.
(3) It can also be used as a powder-metallurgy release agent, a metal alloy raw material, and a lubricant during cable production.
(4) Used to make carbon film resistors and conductive dry molds.
(5) Used as a filler for rubber, plastic and composite materials to increase the wear resistance, compression resistivity, or conductivity.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. High Purity Graphite Powder is made by our company with high purity, fine particles size, and low impurity. Please
Please contact us