The spray-welding layer has outstanding properties of self-fluxing and wettability. Spray-welding layer with high hardness and corrosion resistance. It is also resistant to heat and wear. Wet grinding is preferred.
Classification nickel-based alloy powder
Nickel-chromium alloy thermal spray: There are different types of powders for thermal spray, such as the nickel-chromium heat resistant alloy that is produced by adding 20% chrome to nickel. Nickel-chromium heat resistant alloys do not oxidize much at high temperatures and are a good coating material that is resistant to heat and corrosion. The coating is dense, and adheres well to the base material. It is the transition material between the base and the coatings of ceramics or soft metals. It is a transition layer material that can improve both the base’s ability to resist gas erosion at high temperatures, as well as the coating. The bond strength.
Thermo-spray powder made from nickel-chromium and iron: Its high-temperature oxidation resistance, while similar to that of Nickel-chromium Alloys, is slightly inferior. Other properties, however, are the same. Nickel-chromium alloys are similar. Its main advantage is its low cost, making it ideal for corrosion-resistant repairs and transition layer thermal spray.
(3) Nickel-chromium-boron alloy thermal spray powder: This alloy contains elements such as boron, chromium and carbon, so it has high hardness and moderate toughness. The coating becomes heat resistant, corrosion resistant and wear-resistant. It can be used as an anti-corrosion treatment for shafts and cylinders.
(4) Thermal spraying powder of nickel-aluminum: This powder is used to spray primers and is made up of fine aluminum and nickel particles. Thermal spray powder is heated up to 600 degrees Celsius with the flame. A chemical reaction takes place between the nickel and the aluminum that releases heat. Meanwhile, some of the aluminum will oxidize as well, releasing more heat. Nickel can diffuse into base metal at this temperature, which improves the bonding of the coating. A second feature of the thermal spray powder made of nickel and aluminum is the rough surface that is formed on the coating after spraying. This provides a good surface to connect other spray materials. It is an ideal intermediate material because the expansion coefficient of nickel aluminum composite thermal spray is similar to most steels.
Nickel-based alloy powder – Uses
The welding is done with oxygen-acetylene plasma or flame. The parts that are corrosion resistant, wear resistant, especially sliding wear resistant parts such as wire drawing rollers, cams and plungers in rolling mills.
1. Please adhere to the oxygen-acetylene or plasma spray welding requirements.
2. If you are using medium or small spray welders, then it’s best to use powder with a mesh of -150. When using large spray welders, use powder with a mesh of -150/+320.
3. It is necessary to dry the alloy powder if there is moisture in the powder or if its storage time exceeds three months. (120°C, 2 hours of heat preservation).
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional 3D printing powder We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years of experience. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
Looking for high quality Nickel-based Alloy Powder , Send us an email to make a request or contact us.